Sunday, September 2, 2012

About Me and My Love For Animals

Hi, my name is Bianca Peters. I’m from Austin, but originally from San Antonio. I’m a new transfer to Tech from UTSA. I am a Zoology major and Animal Science minor. I came to Tech because this school has to best Zoology program in Texas, some of the best research programs, and is just an all around awesome school!! As you can see by my picture I love dogs, especially my own. My dog’s name is Chip and he is my motivation to becoming a veterinarian. He’s my little mascot. Ever since I was a kid I would watch Animal Planet and Discovery Channel. Television’s new edition of Nat Geo Wild is my new favorite channel. My goal is to better our environment for the sakes of the animals and ours. Animals are my passion but on the side I like to read, go to the lake, play video games, go to the movies, draw, hang out with friends, and more. I’m a well rounded person, I like to do everything. That is probably why I get along with everyone. Well that’s the gist of everything; you will get to know more of what I’m about in class. Good luck this year everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Bianca, your little Chip is so cute! I loved reading about your passion for animals, because I wish more people cared about animal rights. I also liked reading your biography, because my best friend is from San Antonio :) I'm looking forward to working together in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to meet you, Bianca! I also have a passion for animals. Your puppy is so cute! My puppy's name is Daisy, she's a yellow lab. I also have a kitty named Margot. I think it is awesome that you are majoring in Zoology. My dad used to teach Zoology at SPC. Now he teaches Biology and Wildlife. I really enjoyed taking Zoology when I did. I am looking forward to getting to know you in class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you will have to tell me about that Zoology class when we get a chance.

      Delete
  3. Bianca, I think your passion for animals is great! Going to school for a career you will truly love is what's most important, and I can tell you're doing that. I love dogs, and there has never been a moment in my life where my family didn't have one. I'm looking forward to working together in class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is precious! Is he a rat terrier cause he looks a lot like my dog back home. Drawing, video games, and movies are the best things in the world I can definitely see why you get along with people so well.

    ReplyDelete